- Learn about GDPR and how it will impact your organisation
- Learn practical steps on your journey to GDPR Compliance
- Accelerate your progress with the right team
- Maximise future value from your GDPR programme
- What happens if I don’t comply and what are the implications?
- Question experts about their experience of GDPR
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been a long time in the making. It’s also not without its critics. But, after thousands of amendments, and years of discussion relating to its scope, the Regulation was adopted on 27th April 2016 and will come into force across on 25th May, 2018. The UK, it has been confirmed by the government, will also adopt the GDPR, prior to leaving the EU.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the European Council and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU).
If you would like to attend this event or for more information, please reserve a place by contacting Ashleigh McClean at email@example.com or +44 (0)28 9073 5709.
Chatham House rules apply.
We look forward to seeing you there.