To us digital transformation is evolution, not revolution. It is about using technology to drive change.
In todays world of constrained budgets and ever increasing demands on departments from citizens and central authorities, many organisations struggle to have the in-house capacity or skills to successfully transition from traditional working practices and shift to modern digital first, cloud based services.
Digital transformation is much more than simply shifting services to the cloud. To maximise the return of investment in shifting to a digital by default strategy leaders need to be able to stand back and take a pragmatic view of the competency and capability within their organisations both in terms of people, process, policy and technologies.
The Equiniti Digital Strategy and Transformation service is an outcomes focused process carried out by our experienced Change Practitioners. We work with our clients to help them understand their level of maturity along the digital transformation journey and ensure that strategic priorities are understood by everyone.
- Identify and remove gaps and inefficiencies in current strategy
- Independent identification and removal of barriers to success
- Reduce costs and potentially generate revenue
- Provide a better citizen and customer experience
- Improve reach to more citizens and customers
- Improve service accessibility
- Modernise or reduce legacy application estates
- Enable single versions of truth via master data models
- Reduce compliance risk
- Cultural change