An easily adaptable end-to-end ERP solution, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, previously known as Microsoft NAV has the capability to provide you with what you need now and easily adapt as your business needs change. Combining emails, calendars and files with data and processes, Business Central brings everything together, providing you with an integrated experience for improved overall visibility and control.
With Business Central, we can deploy a system on-premises or in the cloud that does everything you need to achieve more:
- Financial management – streamline your financial processes and manage your cash, assets and banking with an end-to-end solution that helps you to manage the entire life cycle of your fixed assets.
- Supply chain and inventory management – automate supply chain processes and track and manage your production, inventory, orders and vendors with a customisable and detailed real time view of supply chain activities.
- Manufacturing - track and manage manufacturing processes including production orders, bills of material, supply planning, and capacity requirements planning with adaptable streamlined processes to give customers what they want, when they want it.
- Customer relationship management – create sales processes and enhance and manage customer relationships using sales insights for well-informed decision making, increased productivity and improved marketing efficiency.
- Service management - manage service requests, work orders, spare parts and service contracts and agreements with enhanced operational efficiency and effective contract management.
- Human resource management - manage your company’s human resources efficiently and track and manage critical and relevant employee information such as employment contracts, absences, confidential information, training and education.
- Warehouse management – automate manual tasks, connect processes and workflows and manage inventories in real-time with visibility into business performance.
- Project and resource management – track project costs and work in progress, manage capacity and invoice customers.
- Business intelligence and reporting - get a holistic view of your business, produce reports and make informed decisions with a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organisation.